Looking for the best way to host a web application with Java technology I found Google Application Engine(GAE). I started to read about it, found it very interesting and I decided to implement something. I matched this with the need to track my expenses and the idea behind Money Helper came to live. I wanted to see how was I investing (or should I say spending?) my money. Because I wanted to register every time euros were coming in and out of my pocket at the supermarket, a bar, ..., I thought it would be a good idea to enable access through the mobil
e. I searched for possibilities and found JQuery Mobile. JQM is a "HTML-5based user interface system... " (
http://jquerymobile.com/). With it I was able to create web pages that were accesible from my mobile phone. In my IPhone with Safari looks like this:
 |
| Money Helper main page |
|
Another screen to query expenses:
 |
| Expenses query |
And a movements query page:
 |
| Movements |
The code for this application is available at
Github. It uses Google Data low-level API to work with data including entities management, queries and datastore transactions.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario